Personal Training

We all need a little help with exercise sometimes, whether we’re just starting out or we’ve been at it for a long time. There are a number of reasons people work with personal trainers.  Some want an individualized program so they can lose weight or get in shape while others simply need to be held accountable for their workouts.   Wherever you are in your exercise journey, a personal trainer may be just what you need to take it to the next level.

  • You’re Not Seeing Results
  • You Don’t Know Where to Start
  • You’re Bored with the Same Old Workouts
  • You Need to Be Challenged
  • You Want to Learn How to Exercise on your Own
  • You Need Accountability and Motivation
  • You Have a Specific Illness, Injury or Condition
  • You’re Training for a Sport or Event
Group and Individual Personal Training Rates are available upon request
Contact us at: 1-888-2-StayFit or (973) 426-1000

Our Professional Training Team

 Rich Fitter

Available for one-on-one personal training, general population fitness, sports- specific program design and weight-loss/weight-gain consultations at RDA Fitness.

I have extensive experience in the fitness industry as a trainer, coach and athlete
• 34 Years of Personal Training Experience
• NSCA Certified Personal Trainer
• IART Master Fitness Clinician
• ISSA Specialist in Strength & Conditioning
• ISSA Sports Nutrition Specialist
• ISSA Bodybuilding Specialist
• Former AAU Drug-Free NJ State Bench Press Champion
• Former DFAC, NGA & WNBF Pro Natural Bodybuilder

If interested, please inquire at the RDA Fitness front desk or contact Rich @ 973-902-1109 or visit Fitter Tactical Strength on Facebook –

Bill McCambley

I have been in the health and fitness industry for 25 years. During that time I have helped thousands of people achieve their health goals by focusing on a 360 degree approach. How we look, feel and perform is not simply based on our training. It is also a result of our nutrition, sleep, stress management and supplementation. The perfect example of this is gym memberships and the amount of money spent on fitness continues to skyrocket each and every year yet we as a society become more and more unhealthy each and everyday. My 360 degree approach is what separates me from those that are just looking to make a quick buck. I WANT YOU TO GET RESULTS but I also realize I am only half the equation. My 360 degree approach is based on educating you as to why we are doing what we are doing and how to optimize what is being done in the gym. After all there are 168 hours in a week and if you are exercising A LOT you are most likely doing under 5 hours a week. That equates to 3% of your week. That leaves 97% of the time to screw up all that hard work you put in. That’s where the education part come in.

Holly Nikituk

RDA Fitness is very excited to welcome our newest personal trainer, Holly!
Holly is a fully qualified Personal Trainer and Group fitness Instructor who brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to the RDA Fitness team!
We’re extremely excited to have Holly join our winning team!
As we continue our culture change at RDA Fitness where people and training matter, it is important to have a quality team to drive this change and provide real benefit to our members.
Holly’s methods are results driven and have proven to be extremely effective. She will have you feeling excited about fitness and motivated to achieve your goals!
Why wait any longer, contact Holly today and be ready to reveal the new you this summer!!
Remember – “Believing is Achieving!”

Julie Delagrange

Julie is a AFAA Certified Personal Trainer and Spin Instructor. She is committed to living a healthy active lifestyle, and would like to share her knowledge of functional exercise with you. She specializes in endurance, strength and suspension training, and can help you achieve your fitness and weight loss goals.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *